Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reflection (Term 2)

In term 2, we covered on Biology, focusing on the human reproductive system and ecology. These topics were quite interesting to me as it is somewhat related to us and the environment we are in. For example in ecology, we learnt about the different relation between different organisms and how it affects the entire food web if one organism is removed from the food web.

Term 2 was a disappointment. After getting an A1 in the previous test, I could only manage a mere A2 this term. I believe that my marks were lost in the MCQ section because of indecisiveness. The open-ended section was fairly good as I did not make silly mistakes.However, I feel that time management is still a huge hurdle for me. Whenever I happen to come across a challenging question, I will always attempt it and spend loads of time on it. In the case of the test, this happened and it meant that the other questions were compromised and in the end I had to rush through some of the questions which led to certain mistakes.

Perhaps the test was rather tough. I studied hard before the test but still performed unsatisfactory. I think that for next term I have to memorise what my teacher said so that I would have understood all of the necessary information before the next test and also work on time management by doing more practises. Nevertheless I still hope for an A1 though chances of exemption are very slim now.

No comments:

Post a Comment